作者:
honghua
Im sorry to tell you that we are unable to give you a definite date of shipment for the time being.
很抱歉,现在我们还无法告诉您确切的装船日期。
After shipment, it will be altogether four to five weeks before the goods can reach our retailers.
从交货到零售商收到货物总共需要4至5个星期。
We assure you that shipment will be made no later than the first half of April.请您放心,我们交货期不会迟于4月份上半月。Wed better have a brief talk about the loading port.我们最好能就装运港问题简短地谈一谈。
We are always willing to choose the big ports as the loading ports.我们总希望用较大的港口作为装运港。
Shall we have a talk on the port of discharge this afternoon? 咱们今天下午是不是谈谈卸货港的问题?
He exchanged views on the choice of the unloading port with Mr. Smith.
他和史密斯先生就选择卸货港问题交换了意见。
Sometimes, we have to make a transshipment because there is no suitable loading port in the producing country.
有时因为在生产国找不到合适的装港,我们不得不转船。
In case of transhipment, we have to pay extra transportation charges.货物如果转运,我们得多付运费。
Partial shipment is allowed.允许分批装运。
We must have the goods here in September for reshipment.货物必须9月份到达此地以便再转运。
to make delivery of the goods 交货
to take delivery of the goods 提货
transshipment (T.S.)转运
to tranship (transship)转运
transhipment permited 允许转运
transhipment prohibited 不许转运
transit shipment 转运,中转
transhipment on route 中途转运
transhipment to be allowed 准许转运
partial shipment 分批装运we can live with the other terms, but the delivery date is too soon.
我们可以同意其它条件,但发货日期还是太紧了。
couldn't you make it eight weeks instead of ten? that would give us enough time to assemble the machine and meet the deadline set by our customer.
不能将十周改为八周吗?这样我们才有足够时间组装机器从而满足顾客要求的期限。
i don't think we can meet the delivery date you suggest.
我想我们无法满足贵方提出的交货日期。
couldn't you extend the delivery period by two weeks or so? that would make things much easier for us.
贵方不能将交货期再延长两个星期吗?那会让我们好过得多。
we can let you have the first batch in six weeks and the balance in about three months, from today, that is.
从今天开始计算,你们能在六个星期后收到第一批货,其余的货物大约三个月内送到。就这样。
o.k., that's agreed then. 20pcs in six weeks and the rest in early july.
好吧。就这样定下来。六个星期内收到20件。然后7月初收到其余的货物。
The shipment has arrived in good condition.运到之货情况良好。
I hope you will be entirely satisfied with this initial shipment.我希望您能对第一批货感到满意。
Please exercise better care with future shipments.对今后装运的货,请多加注意。
Can last shipment be duplicated? 上次装运的货能再卖一批吗?
Well send vessels to pick up the cargo at Huangpu.我们将派船只在黄埔装运。
We can get preferential duty rates when we ship to the U.S.A.我们能在货物装运到美国时获得优惠税率。
Can our order of 100 cars be shipped as soon as possible? 我们订的100辆小汽车能尽快装运吗?
The order No. 105 is so urgently required that we have to ask you to speed up shipment.
第105号订单所订货物我们要急用,请你们加快装船速度。
Could you possibly effect shipment more promptly? 你们能不能提前一点交货呢?
If shipment were effected from Hong Kong, we could receive the goods much earlier.如果在香港交货,我们可以更早些收到货物
Could you do something to advance your shipment? 你们能不能设法提前交货?
yes, i think we could bring the date forward by a week or so. but i'd have to check with headquarters before i can give you a firm promise.
是的。我想我们可以将日期推迟两个星期左右。但我要向总部请示后才能给你一个正式答复。
now, as far as delivery dates are concerned, there shouldn't be any problems.
现在,就有关的发货日期而言应该再没有什么问题了吧!
you mustn't let us down on delivery dates.
贵方不能在发货日期上对我方失约。